Paper Buying Guide
Paper: Two syllables, two vowels, two -p's and an -r. White, light and b-o-r-i-n-g. Or is it? If you look at all the different types of paper and what you can do with it, you may not judge so harshly. In fact you find out that it is one of the most versatile substances known to man. More versatile than silly putty ? Quite possibly.
Fact: Paper + Origami book = Good Family Fun.
- Thick, heavy paper for sharp images.
- Available in semi-gloss, gloss, or high gloss finishes.
- Compatible with laser printer and copiers.
- Saves money on developing film.
- Ideal for family photos, brochures, flyers, and documents.
For Business Cards
- Allows you to design your own business cards.
- Cheaper than ordering them.
- Allows you to print extras at your own will (so you will not end up with too few or too many).
- Make your business cards earth-friendly by printing them on soy ink.
- Used for making one or more copies simultaneously.
- Generally produces up to five copies.
- Frequently used for receipts, surveys, and other instances where a quick dual copy is necessary.
- Like the fax document, carbon copies are not reliable pieces of legal evidence.
Quick reminder: Don't forget to RECYCLE.