white wheels, which are made with a special grit adhesive that allows the wheel to shed grit and renew its edge while in use.
** Don't last as long as gray wheels, but run cooler and resist clogging better, thereby reducing the chance of overheating.
* Popular Mechanics favors the 1800 watts for a large grinder.
* '''Noissue, since almost all work will be done under load.
** More important is how reliably the grinder can maintain its speed while under load.
** Look for '''RPM rating''': this should be greater than or equal to the grinder's maximum no-load speed.
* All grinders should have a multihand use.
* '''Safety Gear''': unlike flame resistant gloves.
* For a nice sideside comparison chart of angle grinders, click here.