Traditional Sandwich Maker
- Alerts you when it is pre-heated and again when sandwich is finished.
- Two slots to make two separate sandwiches.
- Downfall: You cannot put too much filling in the sandwich or it will overflow (which can make the plates hard to clean).
- Overall: cheap and does the job.
- Creates a nice crisp outside with a melted inside.
- Can be used to cook other foods such as meats and poultry.
- Some models have adjustable heat control.
- Can vary in size and price (so make sure the top plate can be clamped over thick sandwiches).
Double Panini Grill
- Same features as standard panini grill but it is made bigger for serving multiple people in a single instance (e.g. at a party or a restaurant).
Toasted Snack Maker
- Makes individual toasted snacks.
- Has a non-stick surface.
- Does not require a plug.
- Must be heated via stove or oven.
- Relatively inexpensive (at an average of £18).