Clutch Handbags Buying Guide
A clutch were once popular only at formal parties and gatherings, but now, they have evolved in design and styles to suit casual occasions too. It comes in all sizes, shapes and colours.
Popular Styles of Clutches
- Some styles that are universally adored by women are satin clutches, sequined clutches, clutches with bow accents, animal-print clutches, pleated clutches, embroidered clutches and studded or stone clutches.
- Mini clutches can hold perhaps a few cosmetics. Get a large one if you are looking for more storage space than that. Oversized clutches come in materials such as leather and vinyl.
- Hard case clutches and soft leather clutches are two other types you can pick from.
- For those of you who tend to forget their clutches, get one with a shoulder strap!
- Clutches come in different and interesting shapes – while rectangle and square are typical shapes, some unusual ones include heart and shell shape.
- Convertible clutches have the added advantage of being able to change into a tote or a normal handbag.
Other Buying Tips
- It’s a good idea to take into consideration how long the style will last. For instance, a patchwork clutch in perky colours may be in vogue currently, but it may simply look hilarious a few years down the line!
- Closure styles in clutches include zippers and snap closure with some form of mechanism. Look for interior pockets and compartments for additional space.
- The occasion matters a lot. A glittery black, sequined clutch will look fabulous with a formal, evening dress but the same may look out of place with khaki capris and a t-shirt! Denim clutches look great with casual wear.
ShopWiki Search Links