Hi Tec Shoes Buying Guide
Hi Tec shoes use a sophisticated technology to provide optimum performance, which is best suited for professional athletes.
Hi Tec Shoes and Accessories Categories
Hi TecShoes and accessories are available for men, women and kids of all ages. They can be broadly classified under the following categories.
- Outdoor Hi Tec shoes include winter boots, backpacking, Light hiking, Adventure sport, Terra Active, Lifestyle shoes and Sandals.
- Golf Shoes and Golf Gloves for a golf game.
- Court Shoes includes indoor and tennis shoe varieties.
- Sports shoes includes cross training or athletic shoes and running shoes.
Features of Hi Tec Shoes
V Lite Shoe Range: They are built using a system called “vertical build” comprising five vital elements.
- Lightweight synthetic and leather uppers that are durable and which can help in trouble free travel. The materials are used for creating a mean and lean quality to the uppers.
- Comfort –Tec foot bed is created using quality and contoured foam and they provide comfort via shock absorption points near the forefoot and heel instantaneously.
- Stabila flex plus is created using recycled plastic and offers good rigidity in spite of not being heavy. The board is denser near the rear end while thinner in the front. They enable easy foot movement.
- Lightweight midsole of these Hi Tec shoes are created using CMEVA that they are very lightweight and offers good contour, fit and support.
- Outsoles offer good grip downhill or uphill and are made using durable and flexible rubber and carbon alloy materials.
SYS Shoe Range
- Enables the wearer to move their feet naturally and efficiently.
- They have more support and cushioning at the required places.
Dri-Lex range of footwear is meant to control temperature. It has three layers with lining material created for absorbing perspiration and for keeping the foot dry.
ShopWiki Search Links