* Slip-ons: Simple in style they are available in materials ranging from cotton, fleece, terry cloth, suede, moccasin to leather. It might be a spa style or closed toe type, whatever the design is, they are meant to offer great comfort and keep the feet clean and fashionable.
* Sheepskin slippers: These slippers offer the feet an insulated environment so that chill air does not affect the feet.
* Eco friendly slippers: Since everyone is eco and animal friendly conscious, these slippers are getting famous. These are made using synthetic fleeces, plastic or breathable cotton. The soles are made of rubber making them suitable for outdoor or indoor wear.
* Functional slippers: There are specially designed functional slippers for women who head for their pedicure which come with toe separators built in. These prevent the polish getting smudged. Likewise there are various slippers for various functions. For instance, carpet slippers meant for indoor use alone and ballerina slippers are used in dancing.
* Flip-flops are used as beach wear.