Football Buying Guide
Football is a very popular game all over the world.
Football Equipment Basics
Football equipment ranges from apparel to gear. Football gear is meant to protect players from possible injuries and some are even available for training the players to perform better.
- Football eye shields and facemasks for protecting the eye and face from injuries and also from glare during night play.
- Football shoulder pads produce a cushioning effect to the shoulders.
- Football collars and neck rolls are used to guard the head from whip lash so that they do not snap back.
- Football rib protection pads are very flexible and sometime even are worn like shirts to wick perspiration so that you stay cool.
- Football gloves are most often used by players in skill positions such as goalkeepers, running back and wide players, linebackers and linemen as they cannot afford to loose even one ball.
- Football socks are worn to keep the player’s feet comfortable and dry.
- Football shoes with cleats are aimed at making the players feel comfortable, but also run with more control. The cleats should offer right fit and can be chosen with detachable studs, turf treads or hard bottom.
ShopWiki Search Links