Swimming Costumes Buying Guide
Swimming costumes vary in construction based on the gender. There are a variety of swimming dresses available for men, women and kids.
- Boardshorts: This is one of the most common swimming costumes for men. It is basically a loose-fitting style of shorts going down up to the knee level.
- Wetsuits: They are basically close fitting, insulating garments.
- Rash Guard: The main advantage of this swimming costume is that it offers UV protection. During the warmer weather, this costume serves ideal as an alternative to wetsuits.
- Drag Suits: They are usually worn over the swimmer’s inner swimsuit and help increase swimmer’s endurance and resistance against water.
- Racing Suits: They are designed to minimise the drag along key areas of the body.
- Swim Briefs: They are similar to underwear briefs.
- Trunks: These swimwear are longer than boxer shorts but shorter than boardshorts.
- Swimmer Jammer: If you are a competitive athlete, this jammer will suit you the best.
- One-piece suits, thongs and bikinis are the most popular types.
- Go for geometric designs if you have a straight bodyline. For those having curvy figure, florals work best.
- Large scale patterns add pounds no matter what your body shape is.
- Diagonal and frill lines along with cheerful patterns are likely to give the illusion of curves.
- For those having small breasts, a padded bikini top will work beautifully. Busty women can think of getting swimsuits that are thick enough to support their breasts.
- For your neck: A costume with a rounded neckline will look good if you enjoy a curvy or hourglass figure. Swimming costumes with a square cut neckline will look ideal for those having a rectangular bodyline. A V-neck will help enhance your bust.
- Legs: Swimming costumes with a straight cut leg suit only those who have very long legs. Those who want to give the impression of longer legs can choose costumes with a high cut leg.
- Swimming costumes with chlorine and mildew resistance last longer.
- Specially molded thermo foamed panels and crease lines render swimsuits soft and flexible.
- High performance fabric ensures shape retention
ShopWiki Search Links