Electronic Learning Toys Buying Guide
Modern electronic and technology toys, which are very interactive and informative, are currently thronging the market. Some of the toys even possess Internet accessibility, which expands their potential.
Popular Learning Toys
- Baby Laptops: Learning is full of fun and enjoyment with baby laptops. You can start your kid's early learning with these laptops, which teach objects, sound effects and shapes. The mouse clicks and keys of these laptops help improve the fine motor skills of the tiny little fingers. These toys encourage language development, verbal imitation and exploration. They are suitable for babies up to 3 years of age.
- Advanced Computers: Advanced computers are suitable for children aged 5 to 8 years. These toys help children learn English, French, Maths, Science and Logic skills. The games in these toys include memory challenges, strategy games and creative applications. The advanced memory system of these toys guide children through the activities and automatically adjusts to their learning level.
- Listen and Spell Toys: Listen and spell toys are electronic aids for the quick learning of spelling and grammar. These toys help children learn homonyms, synonyms and anagrams. They also include games, jokes, tongue twisters and silly sentences to make learning fun. These toys are suitable for children around 6 years of age.
- Maths Quiz Toys: Maths quiz toys are meant for children aged 7 to 11 years. These toys are available as video games and they teach through electronic flash cards. Maths quiz toys are portable and user-friendly, and they quiz kids on addition, subtraction, multiplication or division. These toys also work as full-function calculators.
- Electronic Reading Toys: Reading toys are provided with an electronic magic pen that reads stories aloud and makes favourite characters talk and pictures sing. These toys encourage children of 4 to 8 years to learn basic reading skills and concentrate on suffixes, phonics and word recognition. These toys also improve vocabulary and comprehension skills.
ShopWiki Search Links