Dress-Up Play for Boys Buying Guide
Dressing up isn't just for girls. Young lads can have just as much fun with imaginative pretend-play when they are in costumes.
Types of Boys Dress Up Costumes
- Boy’s Wrangler Cowboy Costume: The cowboy costume includes a brown two tone vest and chaps, red bandanna and cowboy gloves. It includes real suede tan patches and a hat.
- Doctor Costume: Dress your child as a doctor using lad coat, two pieces scrubs, mask and shoes covers. Look for working stethoscopes that resemble the real. Embroidered medical logo and those important deep pockets make this role play one of their favourites. Buy related accessories like thermometer, syringe, reflex hammer, ear scope and a name tag for personalising.
- Police Costume: The police costume features patches, attached pants with an elastic waist and pockets and still bill policeman cap with badge. Search for a police belt that has a pretended police radio, police baton, walkie-talkie with sound effects, plastic hand cuffs police whistle and an ID wallet to make the role play more interesting.
- Firemen Costume: This costume includes a vinyl jacket, boot tops, soft hat, plastic axe, working flash light and badge.
- Astronaut Costume: When your child pretends to be an astronaut include a one piece jump suit with NASA logo, official NASA cap and helmet.
- Car Racing: If your child aspires to be in car racing, these costumes are the way to go. It has realistic, high quality racing champion jump suit. Elbow and knee pads, official neck strap with Velcro clasp, elastic waistband and full length zipper.
- Superhero Costumes: Superman, Ironman and batman costume are preferred by fans of these super heroes. This costume includes jump suit with attached boot tops, belt and cape and head piece. Ironman costume in addition to this includes muscle torso and light up energy arc.
ShopWiki Search Links