Educational Toys and Games for Maths Buying Guide
These games can be a gentle way of sparking their interest in numbers and mathematical problems.
Some Interesting Toys and Games
- Number games are suitable for children who are between 3 to 7 years of age. These number games feature different ways of reinforcing numbers into the child’s mind. They also teach counting, addition and subtraction. Number games are quite interesting and can make learning numbers easy and fun for kids. Colourful and attractive magnetic number sets are available too. These toys come with subtraction and addition symbols too!
- Maths Quizzes and Cubes: Maths quizzes and cubes are for children from ages 7 to 11. Video games and electronic toys teach using flash technology such as electronic flash cards. Maths cubes that teach the multiplication tables are very common. As they are portable and user friendly, kids are attracted to them.
- Fraction Calculators: Fraction calculator toys are for older children of age 11 to 14. These toys are user friendly and are a terrific way for children to understand how fractions are solved! They are perfect for learning how to subtract, multiply, and divide fractions easily.
- Formula Games: Do your kids hate algebra? Get them formula games to experiment with algebra-like sums. Algebra and formula games help children improve their understanding of algebra. Such educational toys, games and puzzles may come in the form of board games too.
- Learn decimals the easy way! Several decimal games are available to help children learn about confusing fractions, puzzling percentages and baffling decimals in a highly enjoyable and interesting way! There are a wide range of toys and games in this category which includes computer quiz, bingo, lotto, shapes and dominoes.
ShopWiki Search Links