Electronic Toys Buying Guide
Electronic toys are the craze among kids today. There is a wide and innovative range of electronic toys.
Types of Electronic Toys
- Plug and play games: Most kids show keen interest towards plug and play games. For kids who love playing video games, this is an appropriate choice. Popular games include Mappy, Galaga, Xevious, Dig Dug and Pac Man series. Video arcade games and video gaming consoles also fall under this category.
- Remote-controlled toys: Remote-controlled cars and other toys are popular amongst kids above the age of 2 years. Usually, they have plastic, rubber or metallic parts. The electronic remote system helps the toy to move in all directions and make sounds that easily attract children.
- Musical toys: Certain electronic toys appeal to babies and toddlers. Such toys will have music, sounds, funny noises, pre-recorded rhymes and melodies that will instantly capture the attention of toddlers and babies.
- Educational toys for young children: Electronic learning toys are a wonderful way to stimulate learning in a child from an early age. Pre-schooler toys that teach colours, shapes, sounds, numbers and letters are interactive and provide a strong foundation for a child's education.
- Educational toys for older children: As a child grows older, it becomes difficult to force learning toys on them. Educational electronic toys that build vocabulary and spelling skills, science toys, electronic logical games and puzzles enhance learning in an entertaining way.
- When you are buying electronic toys, make sure the battery lock is not easily removable.
- Always prefer toys with bigger individual parts, so that when broken, younger children don’t end up putting the smaller parts in mouth.
ShopWiki Search Links