Puzzles for Grownups Buying Guide
Train your brain with innovative puzzles! Puzzles play a vital role in enhancing your mental stamina, physical dexterity, cognitive abilities, eye-hand coordination and problem solving capabilities.
Types of Puzzles for Grownups
- Crossword Puzzles: If you are a new to puzzles, go for easy crosswords. And, if you are an experienced puzzle enthusiast, go for challenging crossword puzzles, cryptic crosswords, themed crosswords and much more.
- Map and Geography Puzzles: These puzzles teach you the basic notations of geography. Map and Geography puzzles feature antique maps or three dimensional models of the world thereby making them more challenging.
- Jigsaw Puzzles: Subjects of jigsaw puzzles include animals, nature, space, art, scenic attractions, motorcycles, boats and more. They are also available as collection of optical illusions, ambigrams, spot the difference and visual perception puzzles.
- Trivia Quizzes: You can test your creative thinking skills with these puzzles and they include riddles, conundrums, quizzes and IQ tests.
- Word Games: If you are a love to play with words, then word games that include riddles, anagrams, tongue-twisters, palindromes, puns, pyramid puzzles, jumbled-letter games, vocabulary tests and other forms of wordplay.
- Math and Logic Puzzles: Sharpen your problem solving skills with these puzzles. They include riddles, logic problems, brain teasers, paradoxes, math puzzles, mind benders, strategy games and lateral thinking puzzles.
- Sudoku Puzzles: This is the most popular type of puzzle that requires logic and reasoning skill for getting the solution.
ShopWiki Search Links