Jigsaws and Puzzles Buying Guide
Jigsaws and puzzles are a wonderful way of encouraging your child to develop visual skills and problem solving abilities. The classic 2D puzzle can be made of wood and cardboards pieces. Nowdays, puzzles can also be 3D or a computer game.
Types of Puzzles
- PC Puzzles: Novice puzzlers and serious challengers can select from 1,000 unique puzzles to play for hours on end. This CD includes tips for beginners and option to print out puzzles.
- Sound Puzzles: Sound puzzles are fun and stimulating and will help children develop hand-eye coordination. Each piece in jungle sound puzzle has a different sound and a different shape.
- 3D Puzzles: You can rebuild mini Taj Mahal or Big Ben with 3D paper puzzle kits. You can even build your own wood or metal animal and insect models. If you like a real challenge, why not try your hand at putting together a 3D globe or sphere puzzle.
- Texture puzzles are brightly coloured and patterned, and have attachments in different textures, such as cord attachments for antennae, and cloth attachments for wings of birds.
- Jumbo jigsaw puzzles come in 500 or 1000 pieces. Puzzle with lights are available in different themes like cars, friends and Winnie the Pooh. These are grat for toddlers who are still developing their motor and ananlytical skills.
Farmyard puzzles :
Your child's favourite farmyard animals are featured in this fun little puzzle.
Jungle Sound Puzzle :
These chunky sized puzzle pieces made from quality plywood are ideal for small hands.
The Simpsons Puzzle ball :
You can display this ball at home, so friends and family can admire your handiwork.
ShopWiki Search Links