Soft Toys Buying Guide
Whether it's a rag doll or a stuffed bear, for many people, their earliest memory of a friend is a soft toy.
Kinds of Soft Toys
- Stuffed bears: Did you know that the Teddy bear was named after a president of United States, Theodore Roosevelt? Teddy bears are the perfect toys to buy for newborns and infants. You can get teddy bears in different colours and sizes. Although colours like brown, black and white have a universal appeal.
- Soft dolls: Little girls fancy being a mommy with their own baby dolls. However, Barbie dolls or other dolls with small plastic or painted parts might not be safe enough for the children to play with at a very young age so fabric soft dolls are a great way to prevent accident.
- Plush animals and toys: Soft toy dogs, cats, or even dinosaurs are favourites for kids who love to have their own pet.
- Musical soft toys: Music and sound add a novel touch to the ordinary soft toy. Some rag dolls can talk and stuffed animals that squeak when pressed at the tummy. They are generally battery-operated or have a pull-string.
- Organic plush toys are a safe bet for those allergic as common plush toys may attract a fair amount of dust.
Popular Soft Toys
- Care Bears
- Disney soft toys such as Winnie the Pooh and Finding Nemo
- Farm and Jungle Animals
ShopWiki Search Links