Crayola Toys and Games Buying Guide
Though Crayola is known for crayons, they are more than just crayons. They also provide various toys and games for children. Crayola toys and games help you in enhancing your child's imagination, creativity and drawing and painting skills.
Kinds of Crayola Toys and Games
- Crayola Jumbles: Crayola jumbles are loved by all, infants, toddlers and preschoolers. Infants are attracted by the bright colour of these jumbles. Toddler children love to have fun building, stacking and connecting. Preschoolers delight in creating more complex structures and identifying all 10 eye-catching colours. These jumbles help in improving the motor skills, creativity, more or less concepts, social play and independent play.
- Crayon Town Activity Sets: Your kids will be excited to create their own town with the three dimensional structures provided in these sets. They can colour, create and build their own town. These activity sets include crayola crayons, colouring sheets, corrugated pop-up buildings and accessories. Once your kids colour and construct the environments, they start using the accompanying figures and vehicles to engage in the world they created.
- Crayola Doodle Toys: Kids love to create a wide variety of patterns and colour them with the help of these doodle toys. These toys include colouring pens and once the pen is placed on the hole of this doodle toy, it starts spinning and swirling to create fabulous patterns. After that the children can colour those patterns in a way they wish. These toys enhance the colouring skills of your kids.
- Crayola Undersea Adventure Series: Crayola Undersea Adventure series are a new type of children games and puzzles. Your kids can take up an adventurous tour with lovable sea creatures along with their learning about colours. These games also enhance the memory, matching and problem solving skills of your kids. These games and puzzles are a funny way of early learning.
- Crayola Easels: Crayola easels increase your child's creativity, drawing and colouring skills. These toys include magnetic and dry erase surface, dry erase pens, cleaning cloth, magnetic stencils, coloured pencils, coloured chalk pieces, crayons, mini markers and papers. A brilliant way to help your budding Picasso develop his skills!
ShopWiki Search Links