Hasbro Toys and Games Buying Guide
Hasbro was founded in 1923 by the two Hassenfeld Brothers. Hasbro initially sold textiles and school stationeries and later moved on to toys. The first toy collection was Mr. Potato Head.
Popular of Hasbro Toys and Games
- Family Game Night Series: The Family Game Night is hours of fun, whether you play on your own or with a friend. The Hasbro Family Game Night PlayStation offers digital experience in such a way that families can enjoy familiar classic board games.
- Hasbro Cranium Series: Cranium Junior has 300 new questions, new board and new super-secret surprises inside. Cranium WOW is the new edition of the smash-hit Cranium game. This eye-catching game features 15 activities, 600 all-new questions, and collectible, customisable mover.
- Hasbro Iron Man Series: Basing their designs on alien technology, Iron Man creates powerful new battle suits for the heroes of Earth. It takes brains as well as brawn to engage his enemies. Some of the popular games in this edition are Hasbro MVL Transformers Crossover Iron Man, Hasbro Spider-Man 3 Venom Mask and Wrist Blaster and Hasbro Marvel Iron Man Action Figure Prototype.
- Playskool Mrs Potato Head: Create lots of silly faces with the Mrs Potato Head Silly Suitcase. Mix and match from over 40 different body parts and accessories to create a huge number of silly combinations. With Mr. Potato Head as your host, you are guaranteed to have loads of fun.
- Monopoly Series: The new Monopoly World Edition now represents the top 22 cities around the globe. You can build up your city and watch your fortunes grow with the Monopoly City 3D Board Game. With Monopoly Championship you can put your trading skills to the test and play, negotiate and win your way to the top of the league.
ShopWiki Search Links