Ever wish you could outjump a kangaroo? Maybe not, but now that I've said it you're definitely thinking about the many joys of bouncing--sans gooey pouch. While you imagine yourself effortlessly flying from one city rooftop to the next, you lament that these splendours cannot be afforded your spring-less human legs. It may be true that aside from professional basketball players, not many of us get in that quality jumping time we so desire. Luckily for us, we are creatures that always find a way around nature, and thus we created the trampoline .
What's the difference?
How do trampolines differ according to purpose? A great deal. Keep these things in mind when buying one:
- For whom am I buying the trampoline?
- For what purpose am I buying it?
- How much room do I have?
Other Things To Consider
- Shape and size: For recreational public and private use, the circular trampoline is more popular than the rectangular one; its multi-purposefulness makes it good for exercise, group activities, individual fun and more. The rectangular version is designed more to accommodate serious athletes and gymnasts. One thing to consider when buying either of these models is how long you expect to keep your trampoline. Is it better to get a larger or a smaller, more temporary one? The larger one would be a good investment for growing children--this way the trampoline will be of longer use. Keep in mind that a good thing to check is the weight limit. Although you may not think you need a high limit, before making a choice, take future events, multiple people, and growth expectations into consideration.
- Frame: Cheaper models often come with lightweight frames. It is really best to get a steel frame between 1.5m and 2.0mm, but if this is not possible, make sure there is a "T Junction" socket where the frame joins the leg--this socket creates better stability.
- Padding: The outer padding protects jumpers from the springs, frames, and sockets; they should slightly overlap the jumping area to ensure safety. Make sure your pad is waterproof and fits snugly--waterproof pads are made from a closed cell polyethylene foam.
- Springs: The springs should be thick, helical (-shaped) steel and should be protected against rust and rotting. Those that have more springs and thicker steel will be able to hold more weight.
- Warranty: Most warranties individually cover all parts of the trampoline (such as frame, springs, jumping bed, etc.). Make sure your warranty covers all parts of the item and check for how long each one is covered.
10 foot trampoline 10ft 10ft trampoline 12 trampolines 12ft 12ft trampoline 12ft trampolines 13ft 13ft trampolines 14 foot trampoline 14 trampolines 14ft 14ft trampoline 14ft trampolines 15 trampoline 15 trampolines 16 trampolines 16ft trampolines 8 foot trampoline 8 trampoline 8ft 8ft trampoline and enclosure 8ft trampoline with enclosure 8ft trampolines action trampolines airmaster trampoline airzone airzone trampoline airzone trampolines bazoongi trampoline best trampoline best trampolines big trampolines body sculpture body sculpture trampoline body sculpture trampolines bounce trampolines bungee trampolines buy a trampoline buy trampoline buy trampoline uk buying a trampoline cheap trampoline cheap trampolines cheapest trampoline cheapest trampolines child trampoline childrens trampoline childrens trampolines climbing frame climbing frames compare trampolines discount trampoline discount trampolines exercise trampoline exercise trampolines fitness trampoline folding trampoline folding trampolines fun trampolines garden games garden toys garden trampoline garden trampolines ground trampolines hedstrom hedstrom trampoline hedstrom trampolines high jump trampolines indoor trampoline indoor trampolines inflatable trampoline inflatable trampolines jump for fun jump for fun trampolines jump king trampoline jump king trampolines jump trampolines jumpforfun jumpking jumpking jumppod jumpking trampoline jumpking trampolines jumpsport junior trampoline junior trampolines king trampolines large trampolines mad dash trampoline mad dash trampolines mini trampoline mini trampolines olympic trampolines outdoor toys outdoor trampoline outdoor trampolines plum trampoline plum trampolines pt bouncer quality trampolines rebounder rebounder trampolines rebounders rectangle trampoline rectangle trampolines rectangular trampoline rectangular trampolines review trampolines round trampoline round trampolines safe trampoline safe trampolines safety trampoline skywalker trampolines small trampoline small trampolines spring trampolines springfree springfree trampolines springless springless trampoline springless trampolines square trampoline square trampolines super tramp super tramp trampoline super tramp trampolines super trampolines supertramp trampoline supertramp trampolines swing set tp toys tp trampoline trampaline trampline trampolene trampoline trampoline 12 trampoline 13ft trampoline 14 trampoline 6ft trampoline 8ft trampoline accessories trampoline and enclosure trampoline basketball trampoline beds trampoline cover trampoline covers trampoline enclosure trampoline enclosures trampoline equipment trampoline exercises trampoline for sale trampoline mat trampoline mats trampoline net trampoline nets trampoline netting trampoline online trampoline pad trampoline padding trampoline pads trampoline parts trampoline replacement pads trampoline replacement parts trampoline review trampoline reviews trampoline safety enclosure trampoline safety net trampoline safety nets trampoline sale trampoline sales trampoline springs trampoline suppliers trampoline tent trampolines trampolines 10ft trampolines accessories trampolines buy trampolines covers trampolines enclosure trampolines enclosures trampolines for kids trampolines for sale trampolines online trampolines pads trampolines parts trampolines safety trampolines sales trampolines to buy trampolines tp trampolines usa trampolines with nets trampolining trampolins trapoline used trampolines variflex water trampolines wooden climbing frame