** Fold construction paper in half to create the base structure for the card and decorate as desired.
** Stencil, cut, and decorate card stock to make a special card.
** Using glitter pens, gel pens and markers is a fun way to write notes in cards.
** Glue doilies, hearts, and confetti to the insides.
** Making banners is a great craft to prepare for a party!
** Paper and foam hearts can be glued or taped to streamers.
** Making and filling gift baskets for classrooms and teachers is one marvelous way to show appreciation.
** Gift baskets can have Valentine's Day candies.
** Cut various pieces and string together to make mobiles.
** Staple together heart cutouts to make a Valentine wreath.
** Glue cut outs from magazines to it to make collages.
* Glue heart shaped doilies to construction paper and decorate to make pretty cards.
* Doilies with embellishments make cute "secret admirer" notes.
* Embellish and string together to make hanging decorations.
* Make place mats with doilies, construction paper, and colored pencils or markers. Laminate to finish and seal the artwork.
Pipe Cleaner Crafts
* Twist pipe cleaners into different shapes. Try a heart or arrow shape with red or pink pipe cleaners.
* Cut out a heart shape piece of paper and layer with rows of pipe cleaners.
* Crumple red tissue paper into a rose shape. Attach to a green pipe cleaner.
* Make Cupid's bow and arrow by tying string to a bent pipe cleaner. Use paper hearts for the tip of the arrow.