Wedding Health and Fitness
You have the fabulous fitness routine
not only helps trim and tone your body, but it makes you feel better inside, look better outside, and improve your health from head to toe.
The key to any Sports and Recreation
section here at ShopWiki where you can find everything you'll need to get into the best shape of your life.
* Expect to lose only one or two pounds a week. This is a healthy rate to lose weight and it will ensure that you keep the weight off even after the wedding.
* Dropping caloric intake by 300 to 500 calories a day combined with exercise will help you lose weight gradually.
* Mentally preparing yourself to start an exercise routine isn't enough. You'll need to remodel your lifestyle too.
** Take one week before your exercise start date to make sure it fits in your schedule and that you'll be able to regularly attend.
** During this week keep track of what you eat, calories consumed, what time, and how you feel after eating. A food diary is indispensable for monitoring eating and breaking the bad habits.
** Finally, clear out the pantry and fridge of any "bad" foods (fried, sugary, refined carbs, etc.) and replace them with fruits
, whole grains
. Less temptation makes it easier to stick to your diet.
* Carry water
and fresh fruit or another healthy snack with you to ward off vending machine visits and to keep you full and hydrated.
* Balance your workout routine with cardio, weight training, and yoga or pilates. This covers big muscles, essential to burning calories, cardio to burn fat, and stretching to keep your muscles lean and long. If you are completely unfamiliar with working out, you might consider hiring a personal trainer. Personal trainers are even a great idea if you are a seasoned exerciser. Sometimes their watchful eye is the only way to help break a plateau.
* Take advantage of fun activities that burn calories. Walking (or shopping), ice skating, swimming, playing tennis, or inline skating are ways to exercise without feeling like it's a chore.
* Steer clear of fad diets.
* When you are in need of motivation, look to your spousebe to work out with you.
* Weight Loss Programs
* Personal Fitness