Wedding Rentals Guide
Depending on your selected wedding venue , you may have to supply some (if not all) of the items needed to host your reception and serve your wedding guests. We know that wedding planning can be very stressful, so we are here to help you break down the logistics of it all.
Wedding Rental Checklist
When you book your reception site , be sure that you understand what’s included in the rental fee. Each venue is different, so you have to clarify with the site manager which items the venue provides and which wedding rentals you must provide. This is just one of the very important questions you will need to ask before reserving your site!
- Buffet Table : If you are having a buffet dinner, you will need multiple tables to set up your food stations. You may also want to check with your caterer to see if these can be provided.
- Cake Table : An appropriately sized table really depends on the size of the wedding cake.
- Gift Table : The size of this table depends on the number of guests you are anticipating.
- Guest Tables : Look for round tables or long tables depending on your personal taste.
- Guest Book Table: You will want to have a small table set up to display your wedding guest book.
- Head Table : This will seat the bride and groom along with the wedding attendants.
- Ceremony Chairs : For an outdoor ceremony, think about folding chairs . You will need to rent enough for every guest to sit.
- Reception Chairs : For a buffet dinner, you will only need to have about half as many chairs as guests, as there is a constant flow of people. For a traditional sit-down dinner, be sure to provide enough chairs for everyone.
- Chair Covers : The covers may be included with the price of the chairs, but you may also have to look for these separately. Be sure to ask!