Baby Swimwear Buying Guide
Baby’s skin is especially delicate when it comes to sun exposure so, provide protection to your baby with swimwear that carries ultraviolet protection factor.
Different Types of Swimwear
- UV Protection Sun suit : These swimwears protect children from sun's harmful rays.
- Swimming Float-suit : This one-piece swimming costume helps babies to enjoy water as well as learn swimming safely.
- Swim Nappies : Highly stretchable and reusable nappies are ideal for usage in swimming pools and beaches.
- Two-piece Swimsuit : These two-piece swimsuits are designed for girls. They are made of nylon and are soft and pleasant.
- Jammer Shorts : These jammer shorts with long lengths are designed for boys. They provide sun protection and are suitable for boys of age 1-6 years.
- One-Piece Swimsuit: These costumes are designed for girls and are soft and flexible. They are made of nylon and are longlasting.
Along with the appropriate swimsuit , parents can also buy, swimming accessories such as, ear plugs ,goggles ,swim rings ,sun hats ,hooded towels , paddles, kick boards and floating blinkies to enable safe and comfortable swimming. Don't forget to Aaways use swim nappies and extra layers along with swim jackets .