Water mixers and taps control the mixture of hot and cold water to your bathroom. Mixers and taps are easily adjustable allowing you full control to create the required water temperature. Mixers and taps are available in various designs which suit individual needs. They are both functional and artistic to allow you to create a sophisticated bathroom.
Different Types of Bathroom Taps
* '''Bath Deck Filler:''' Bath deck filler taps consist of a single spout attached to two handles on the same deck.
* '''Mono Bloc Basin Taps:''' These taps are similar to bath deck fillers, but they have the handles for the mixer attached to the base instead of on a deck.
* '''Three-Hole Basin Mixer:''' The three-hole mixer basin tap features separate handles for the hot and cold functionality that are not attached.
* '''Three-Hole Bath Filler:''' The bath filler tap is similar to three hole basin mixer except that it fills bath tubs with hot and cold water.
* The other types of bath mixers are thermostatic bath mixers, low pressure bath fillers, wall mounted bath fillers and bath filler with thermostatic showers.
Other Tap Accessories
Bath filler kits, height extension pieces, stopcock kits, bath overflow filler kits, diverters, bath spouts and rub clean nozzles are some of the other tap accessories available.
* Consider chrome bathroom mixers and taps if your bathroom decor features a light wood finish or wooden cabinets.
* If you need an antique look go for a Victorian or Edwardian style of mixers and taps.
* Brushed gold and polished brass has a look of grandeur whilst stainless steel spells simple style.
* A wall mounted bath tap will let water flow horizontally when it is attached to the walls.