Coffee pods are grounded coffee packed in a pod for providing one serving precisely to the user. They are very much like tea bags but need a special type of coffee pod brewing machine.
Types of Coffee Pods
* The selection of coffee pods also depends on the roasting. They are available as dark, medium, mild and the decaffeinated ones.
* Dark roast, Kenya blend and Colombian supreme are some coffee flavours that can be consumed daily while Creme Brulee, Swiss Hazelnut and Southern Pecan Pie are luxurious blends that and are well suited for special occasions.
* Persons who love decaffeinated coffee can also choose from various decaf flavours like Skip the buzz, decaffeinated French vanilla and so on.
* There are coffee pods for the making of filter style coffee using nespresso coffee pods. The coffee pods contain blends obtained from Arabica and Robusta coffee beans.
* Some aromatic nespresso style coffee pods include South and Latin American varituies obtained from pure Arabica that are Cosi, Livanto, Arpeggio and Volluto.
* Nespress pods from blends of Arabica and Robusta have a full taste with Roma and Cappriccio varieties.