Mac Mini Buying Guide
The Mac mini is Apple's entry level desktop. Serving as the economical solution for today's buyer, the Mac mini is easy to use and is very versatile, perfect for beginners or those on a budget. Apple designed the Mac mini knowing that most computer users already have a keyboard, mouse, and monitor; consumers can save money and upgrade to a Mac with the purchase of this simple little machine while still using their previous hardware. It can easily be upgraded to suit your growing computing requirements and activities, making it one of the more popular Macs out there.
At 6.5 inches square and 2 inches small, Mac mini lets you have more fun with your music, photos, and movies, more quickly and more easily than ever before.
- What's In The Box: Mac mini, Apple Remote, Power Cord, Installation/Restoration DVDs, Documentation
- At A Glance:
So What Does It Do?
For all of you who aren't very savvy with the technicalities, allow us to break it down for you in a much simpler fashion.
- The Mac mini can be used to accomplish most daily tasks, such as e-mail, web browsing, managing photos, making home movies, designing DVDs, designing websites, and listening to and composing music.
- Use Front Row with the Apple Remote . Front Row makes it easy to browse and enjoy your photos, music, and videos. Front Row is interoperable with iLife so you can sit across your room and enjoy the show.
- Burn CDs and DVDs . The standard Mac mini ships with a built-in optical drive that can burn CDs . You can upgrade it to a SuperDrive and you'll then be able to burn DVDs as well.
- It's so small that it does not have to remain in one stationary place!